Total Pageviews

Friday, February 18, 2011

still truckin

this is not going to be long as I cant seem to get my USB to work and thus cant transfer the entries I have been working on for a while. Plus, while this excuse is a bit cliche, I have been honestly really busy ans January and Feb have been packed with meetings and delegations

But never theless, I wanted to drop in a let you all know that I am a live and kicking.

Blog posts to come:
Report on the round of meetings with the Military in Cordoba and Antioquia.
Description of the trip Im currently waiting to start on. Includes the trimontly asamblea, commnunity elections, commenoration of the 2005 masacre and the next instalment of the Farmer Unversity. It is really going to be an awesome experience.

Anyway, I will get to this soon.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you are busy with work you find challenging and awesome, Jon, and I'm anticipating reading your next blog.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete